The 1Win: About
The 1Win app is the property of 1Win N.V., a company that is regulated and registered in Curacao. With this application, players from India have access to dozens of sports and esports betting markets and thousands of online casino games. The application is designed to please iOS and Android users with outstanding design and optimisation. By downloading and installing our mobile software, players from India have access to the most popular payment methods.
1Win N.V. is a Curacao company with HQ at Dr. H. Fergusonweg 1. The company has an official license from the government of Curacao (8048/JAZ2018-040), which allows it to provide betting and gambling services to players from India. The application by 1Win boasts a lot of sports betting events, including the most popular ones among players from India like cricket, kabaddi, football, tennis, table tennis, and others. Players can wager on a single event, or choose accumulator and even constructor types. With the 1Win app, you have access to a plethora of online casino games, coming from notable software providers.
How to Start Using the 1Win
Before you can even place your first bet or launch a casino game in the 1Win app, you should complete several simple steps. The whole path is very straightforward so that even those who have low user skills can run the application without any problems. To enjoy the mobile software by 1Win, you should do the following:
- Visit our website and initiate the application download procedure.
- Confirm the installation of the software once the distribution file is on your iOS or Android device.
- Run the application once the installation is completed and initiate registration.
- Provide all the necessary data and come up with a strong password.
- Complete the registration procedure and log in to your account.
- Go to the “Deposit” section and use any of the available payment methods to top up your balance.
Now you are free to choose from all our betting markets, online casino games and other features that our application offers for players from India.